Elephants at a Water Point
- Nazinga Wildlife Ranch
- Ougarou Wildlife Ranch
- SIAO Arts and Crafts Village
- Nemnin bronze craftsmen
- Mogho Naaba (Mossi Emperor)’s false start ceremony that takes place every Friday morning in his palace.
- Ouaga main market
- Man-made beach of Loumbila
- Niogsin: neighbourhood of bronze craftsmen that make a variety of statuettes using the lost wax process.
- Ouidi Naaba and Larlé Naaba palaces: 2 ministers of the Mogho Naaba who recount the history of the Mossi ethnic group.
- Gounghin neighbourhood: sightseeing includes the Olorum Foundation and the Female Arts and Crafts Centre.
- Bangr Wéoogo Urban Park: green area of the city where you can take a walk, see some wild animals, the ecomuseum and relax.
- The National Museum shows a variety of artefacts from various civilizations of Burkina Faso
- Arts and Crafts Village: gallery of arts and crafts
- Ouaga 2000: new and modern neighbourhood with futuristic private and public houses (In-doors Sports Stadium, national heroes monument, presidential palace, administrative buildings, etc ...).
- Visitors can also go on excursions out of Ouagadougou in the following locations:
- Bazoulé: village located 30 km west of Ouagadougou with a sacred crocodile pond
- Manéga: village located 60 km north-west of Ouagadougou that hosts Maître PACERE Tintinga’s museum.
- Laongo: village located 60 km north east of Ouagadougou with granite sculptures.
- Kokologho: village located 50 km west of Ouagadougou. The village chief‘s palace has a typical architecture.
- Koubri: 30 km south of Ouaga, one can visit the Benedictine Monastery
- Sacred crocodiles pond of Sabou
- Bala hippopotamus pond
- La Guinguette
- Bobo-Dioulasso sacred catfish
- Sindou Peaks, etc.